Our Oyster Saloon is hiring as we expand during the spring and summer. The Saloon is a casual, order-at-the-counter oyster bar overlooking beautiful hood canal. The kitchen closes at 5 PM, so all our shifts are day shifts.
Full-time and Part-time seasonal positions available, compensation starts @ $16/hr +tips. Benefits for all staff include an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), free weekly shellfish, paid time off, paid volunteer time, donation matching, and great discounts.
- Front of House Service staff (host, bartender, cashiers)
- Oyster shuckers and line cooks
- Prep cooks, bakers, sandwich makers
- Production kitchen and "smokehouse"
- Bussers and food runners
- Reliable attendance and willingness to work weekends and holidays
- Positive attitude
- Ability to stand for hours at a time, bending/stooping, lifting and handling up to 40 lb without difficulty
- We take safety seriously- employees must adhere to all safety standards, including proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
To apply please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online or in person at:
Hama Hama Co
35846 N US Highway 101
Lilliwaup, WA 98555
Hama Hama Company is a proud equal opportunity employer and it is our policy that employees and applicants will not be subjected to unlawful discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran’s status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local laws.