Hama Hama is hiring an Office Manager!
Do you love to organize things? Take pleasure in a beautifully designed spreadsheet? Enjoy solving problems for people? Like to find fun ways to celebrate success?
And, are you also collaborative, discrete and professional, able to track deadlines and deliver projects on time, and unintimidated by regulatory jargon?
Come join our Lilliwaup-based team as our Office Manager!
In addition to keeping the office organized, welcoming, and well-stocked, the Office Manager performs critical support functions in accounting, human resources, and IT. This position requires discretion, a high degree of professionalism, excellent customer service, and attention to the Triple Bottom Line. This role serves as a key information clearinghouse between company departments, and works collaboratively with the entire accounting and admin department.
About Hama Hama
Family owned and operated for five generations, we’re a shellfish and timber farm located on the eastern slopes of the Olympic Peninsula. Our reputation for quality is built on hard work and clean water. Our mission is pretty simple: use low impact farming methods to grow world-class oysters and trees, have fun, and leave something good for those who will come after us.
- In person support for Human Relations issues (working closely with our 3rd party HR support team).
- In person support for IT issues (working with an off-site IT specialist).
- Maintaining an orderly hard-copy filing system
- Answering phones
- Troubleshooting inquiries for customers and staff
- Organizing stocks of office supplies and reordering as needed
- Receiving deposits and entering payables as requested
- Tracking regularly scheduled deadlines for permits and fees
- Helping with staff and other company events and tracking employee anniversaries and birthdays.
- Demonstrable organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with technology and able to learn new software as needed
- Able to maintain a high degree of professionalism
This is a full-time position. Expected hours of work are 30 - 40 hours per week. Compensation range starts at $18.00 - $22.50 per hour.
Benefits include health insurance with vision, Individual Retirement Account (IRA) with employer matching up to 3% of gross income, paid time off, paid volunteer time, charitable donation matching, access to Employee Assistance Program, beautiful views, discounts on great food + Hama Hama gear.
To apply please submit a resume to email@example.com, or apply in person at:
Hama Hama Co
35846 N US Highway 101
Lilliwaup, WA 98555
Equal Opportunity Employment- Hama Hama Company is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy that employees and applicants will not be subjected to unlawful discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran’s status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local laws.