Our Oyster Saloon is hiring! The Saloon is a casual, order-at-the-counter oyster bar overlooking beautiful Hood Canal. The kitchen closes at 5 PM, so all our shifts are day shifts.
Full-time and Part-time positions available, compensation starts @ $16/hr +tips for folks willing to work regular shifts. Tips are shared equally among staff and run between $6 and $11 per hour. Benefits for all staff include an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), free weekly shellfish, paid volunteer time, donation matching, and great discounts. Additional benefits are offered to full time, year round staff.
- Line Cooks - we really need cooks - and if you have significant experience, we can negotiate pay.
- Dishwashers, Bussers, and Runners
- Front of House Service staff (host, bartender, cashiers)
- Oyster shuckers and prep cooks
- Farm Store Staff
- Reliable attendance and willingness to work weekends and holidays
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work on your feet, either standing or walking, for hours at a time, bending/stooping, lifting and handling up to 40 lb without difficulty
- We take safety seriously - employees must adhere to all safety standards, including proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
To apply please submit a email introducing yourself, and if applicable, a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person at:
Hama Hama Co
35846 N US Highway 101
Lilliwaup, WA 98555
Hama Hama Company is a proud equal opportunity employer and it is our policy that employees and applicants will not be subjected to unlawful discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran’s status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local laws.