Truffle & Oyster Dinner
Join us Sunday March 5th for our first farm dinner of the year!
This is a fabulous opportunity to learn all about truffles. Mike Davis from Seattle Truffle Company and James Beard Award-winning author Rowan Jacobsen will provide truffle education, helping to shed light on this underground delicacy. Chef Dillon, our food and beverage director, will prepare a 5 course meal featuring the fruits of land and sea, pairing it with delicious wine and local brews.
This dinner will be served family style, on a long table underneath our outdoor party tent. There will be crackling fires and heaters, but please dress appropriately for the weather. We will send ticketholders more information about the event one week before the dinner, but approximate time frame is 5 to 8 pm.
Please read the following fine print:
- Tickets are for folks 21 and up.
- Tickets seat one person, and are transferable but nonrefundable
- Pets other than service animals are not permitted
- Event will be held rain or shine — please dress appropriately
- Due to the nature of this event, special diets cannot be accommodated
- Photos and/or video from this event may be used by Seattle Truffle Company, Rowan Jacobsen and Hama Hama for marketing purposes; please contact us with any concerns