Farm Dinner: Iron, Fire & Brine
The dinner is sold out! Thank you to everyone who bought tickets, we will be following up with you individually with more info.
To get a heads up about future dinners join our email list!
Join us the evening of Friday June 11th for a dinner at the farm with Tournant.
Mona, Jaret and their team will prepare an intimate meal for you and your crew over live fire with their signature style: beautiful, simple, carefully sourced, and delicious. You'll be seated at an individual picnic table with plenty of room to socially distance while you're on site.
- Open air, covered picnic table that seats either 4 or 6 people (choose group size above)
- Multi course meal served family style
- A pescatarian menu cooked over the flames featuring Hama Hama oysters, clams, mussels, spot prawns, cedar plank salmon, seasonal vegetables and something sweet
- Wine for the table from Cooper Mountain Vineyards
- Non-alcoholic drinks including Timber City Ginger Beer
- The rare opportunity to enjoy an evening at the farm
Tickets include gratuity. Sales tax will be added at check out.
(As you check out, enter any old date to get past the date requirement feature on our website.)
Please read the following fine print:
- This is a 21 and up event
- Tickets are transferable but nonrefundable
- Social distancing will be practiced, state mandates observed, and masks for all attendees are required
- Pets other than service animals are not permitted
- Event will be held rain or shine — please dress appropriately
- Due to the nature of this event, special diets cannot be accommodated
- Photos and/or video from this event may be used by Tournant and Hama Hama for marketing purposes; please contact us with any concerns
For a glimpse into past dinner collaborations with Tournant, watch the video below: