Banjo Rama 2023
** SOLD OUT **
Come jam with the clams for a good cause!
Join us at the Oyster Farm on Saturday, September 16th & Sunday, September 17th for the 3rd Annual Banjo Rama at Hama Hama. This is a 2 day party: Single Day passes are $35 & Full Weekend Passes are $60.
Banjo Rama is presented by Serenade PDX and Hama Hama Oysters (that's us!).
Food & Drink:
- Yodelin Broth
- Hama Hama Oyster Saloon
- Holy Mountain Brewery
Timber City Ginger Beer
- Potlatch Brewing
- High Steel Brewing
- Cooper Mountain Vineyards
- and more!
It'll be a plucking and shucking good time!
Music is from 1pm to 6pm. If we had doors, we'd say they open at noon. This is an outdoor party on the water, with plenty of room to spread out.
Food & drink from our kitchens & the fine folks listed above will be available for purchase inside the event.
A portion of all ticket sales will be donated to Warm Current to support their efforts of making surfing more accessible and fun for Native youth on the Washington Coast.
- Ticket sales are non-refundable barring cancellation for previously unforeseen natural disaster.
- Kids 15 and under get in free
- No outside food or drink allowed, but feel free to bring your camp chair.
- Please leave your dog at home - usually our farm is dog-friendly, but when it gets crowded it's not safe or relaxing for dogs.
- Pictures and/or video taken at the event may be used for marketing purposes by Serenade PDX or Hama Hama Company.
- Note for folks buying 2 day passes: there is no on-site camping. There are, however, lots of amazing nearby campgrounds - find a place to stay.