Jubilee Dinner at Camp Robbinswold
Come celebrate the Hama Hama Centennial and help us raise money for Camp Robbinswold, a Girl Scout’s of Western Washington property. The camp is located north of our farm along Hood Canal and is named in honor of our great-grandmother Helena Robbins.
Together with our friends from Sea Creatures (Walrus & Carpenter, Whale Wins, Westward, etc) we're holding a fundraising dinner at Camp in Lilliwaup on August 20th. Guests will explore the camp, enjoying nibbles along the way, and then gather in the 1920s-era cedar lodge for dinner, auction, and musical entertainment from Molly Sides.
Special culinary guests include Jeremy Sewall from Row 34 (Boston), Sarah Grueneberg from Monteverde (Chicago), Stuart Brioza and Nicole Krazinsky from State Bird Provisions (San Fran), Spencer & Sabrina Bezaire from Eszett (San Fran), Aaron Franklin from Franklin Barbecue (Austin), and Danny Sanchez from Barracuda Cantina, Baja.
This is a unique opportunity to explore a historic property, enjoy food and drink prepared by celebrated chefs, and help support outdoor educational opportunities for girls and non-binary youth.
Please join us!
We will follow up directly with ticket holders with more logistics, but here are some FAQ’s:
- Tickets are for folks 21 and up
- The event will begin in the early afternoon and end around 8 pm
- Tickets seat one person, and are transferable but nonrefundable
- Pets other than service animals are not permitted
- Event will be held rain or shine — please dress appropriately
- Due to the nature of this event, special diets cannot be accommodated
- Photos and/or video from this event may be used by Sea Creatures, Hama Hama, and/or Girl Scouts of Western Washington for marketing purposes; please contact us with any concerns