Farm Dinner: Iron, Fire & Brine
Join us for a dinner at the farm!
Our final dates are two mid-summer dinners setup on a long table on our bulkhead: Wednesday June 29th and Wednesday July 20th.
These evenings will be a feast for the senses and pay homage to the bounty of the Pacific Northwest. Mona, Jaret and the Tournant team will prepare a seafood-rich meal for you and your crew over live fire with their signature style: beautiful, simple, carefully sourced, and delicious.
- Long table on the beach
- Multi course meal served family style
- A pescatarian menu cooked over the flames featuring a riot of Hama Hama oysters, clams, mussels, cedar plank fish, seasonal vegetables and something sweet
- Organic and biodynamic wines from Cooper Mountain and a selection of local beers (for non wine drinkers)
- A beautiful evening at the farm
Tickets include food, drink, and gratuity. A portion of all ticket sales will go to support the Puget Sound Restoration Fund. Sales tax, when applicable, will be added at check out.
We will send ticketholders more information about the event via email roughly one week before the dinner. Plan on the events starting around 4 or 5 and wrapping up between 8 and 9.
Please read the following fine print:
- Tickets are for folks 21 and up.
- Tickets seat one person, and are transferable but nonrefundable
- We will follow all State mandated Covid requirement - if any
- Pets other than service animals are not permitted
- Event will be held rain or shine — please dress appropriately
- Due to the nature of this event, special diets cannot be accommodated
- Photos and/or video from this event may be used by Tournant and Hama Hama for marketing purposes; please contact us with any concerns
For a glimpse into past dinner collaborations with Tournant, watch the video below