We're looking for top notch communicator and oyster problem solver to join our team in Lilliwaup, WA. The ideal candidate for this role is organized, excited about sustainable seafood, comfortable learning new systems and computer applications, and able to maintain a positive attitude and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
Expected hours of work are approx. 35 hr/wk, Th-Mon (specific schedule flexible, with Saturday/Sunday shifts required). Compensation is DOE. Benefits include health insurance with vision coverage and Health Savings Account option, Individual Retirement Account (IRA) with employer matching, paid time off, paid volunteer time, charitable donation matching, access to Employee Assistance Program, beautiful views, and discounts on great food + Hama Hama gear.
What you'll be doing...
- Answer phone calls and emails from customers, providing excellent customer service with empathy and good humor.
- Become an expert in the company’s various POS, communication, and media applications. Troubleshoot online and chef order issues, assist in reservation management for the oyster saloon, and engage with customers on social media.
- Be knowledgeable about the Hama Hama story, shellfish, and of current happenings at the company, such as seasonal shellfish offerings, menus, online store promotions, or any special things happening at the farm!
- Field gift certificate donation requests and maintain gift certificate records.
- Lead farm tours and assist with events (when resumed)
Order fulfillment support
- Support the sales effort and respond to customer inquiries and problems
- Prepare packing slips, shellfish tags, shipping slips. Include PO/PO # and/or health certs. when necessary.
- Work with managers to ensure the farm store and saloon are sufficiently stocked with shellfish on weekends
- Troubleshoot shipping issues and file claims as needed
- Support inventory management and any other operations as requested
At Hama Hama, we work together, engage, have pride in our place and product, and believe in leaving something good for those who will come after us.
To apply, email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note about why you're interested in this position.
Hama Hama Company is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy that employees and applicants will not be subjected to unlawful discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran’s status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local laws.